- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
1954 Regal Jerry the Yodelling Cowboy Guitar Neck Reset All original Gibson Soft Shell Case
Only 1 available
1 in stock
Today, Lawman Guitars is Presenting...
A 1954 Regal Jerry the Yodeling Cowboy Guitar with the original Case. We dated it to 1954 from my Cowboy Guitars Directory. See pic 14 for one just like it!
These Jerry the Yodeling Cowboy Guitars are awesome. They used a Hopalong Cassidy Scene to make this cool Cowboy Design. They used this stencilling since the early 1940's and finished up with this Regal in Natural with Black Stencilling. Its one of the last ones!
What a great guitar. These are usually used as wall decor for guitar players but we take many steps to insure that they not only look great, but are playable as well...Here's what we did for this cool guitar...
1. A complete neck off reset. We loosened the factory neck screw and found the dovetail joint had cracked. Our Luthiers repaired the joint then reset the neck for perfect playing angle. It plays great now with awesome low action.
2. The braces had come loose over the year. We reglued the loose ones then fashioned a new brace out of vintage pine for one that was missing. I'm sure you won't be able to see which one we replaced.
3. Cleaned it up and replaced the strings. Its an awesome guitar now!
The guitar is in fantastic shape. We didn't have to fix any cracks or breaks. Our Tech set it up with awesome low playing action. The tuners are original, the bridge and tailpiece are also all original. Check those beautiful brass frets! Not much play on these. Lots of songs to play on this cool Cowboy Guitar.
I have been refurbishing these older Cowboy Guitars for a few years now. They bring me great pleasure to have them and even greater pleasure to deliver them to grateful new owners. I have been selling a lot of these and my customers are always pleased with them. History that can still be comfortably played. I love these Cowboy Guitars! Don't you??
Be sure to check out the original Soft Shell Case. Looks just like 1950's Gibson cases with the brown lizard tolex and brown felt lining. Only the accessory box lid is missing. Incredible case that is still with this cool guitar!!
This guitar is great but sold as-is no returns given its old and vintage. However, I have been hand-picking guitars for my customers for over 20 years now and my customers love my vintage stock. This one will not be an exception.
Thanks for checking out our cool guitars...
Lawman Mike At Lawman Guitars