- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2014 Guild M-75 Newark Street Aristocrat Black Gold Hardshell Case
Out of stock
Today, Lawman Guitars is Presenting..
An incredibly beautiful, very light weight, 2014 Guild M-75 Newark Street Aristocrat Guitar. It comes complete with the Guild Deluxe Hardshell Case and all the Guild Case candy which includes the unfilled our warranty card!
This guitar is very very lightly played. Check those frets in pic 5 .. Hardly used. Only some light player scratches on the pickguard and a few on the top. I would call them button impressions. Not cracks but very light scratches. This guitar is in excellent shape. The plastic is still on the truss rod cover and the case logo… Its also very light …. only weighs 5 lbs 8 ozs … What a cool guitar.
We only cleaned it up and put a new set of 10’s on it. The set up was great. It plays with awesome low easy play action. The bridge will allow it to go up or down with Player preference.
The Black with Gold Hardware is just awesome. They only made Sunbursts in 2013 when this model was released. The 2014 was the first year for Black and Gold. What a beauty!
Here some info from the internet regarding these cool guitars!
Guild Newark Street M-75 Aristocrat
Guild’s compact and lightweight M-75 Aristocrat model expertly evokes its predecessor of the early 1950s, with a gracefully sculpted single-cutaway hollow body specifically designed to produce the resonance of a larger instrument. Other premium features include a comfortable and rock-solid three-piece neck and the tonal magnificence of dual single-coil pickups. The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
Guild is proud to announce the Newark St. Collection, the return of eight classic Guild electric favorites from the 1950s and ’60s—once again putting the distinctive Guild styling and voice that helped shape popular music into the hands of today’s guitarists.
Newark St. models are handcrafted instruments with authentic Guild electric tone and superior feel. Premium features include authentic Guild body shapes, arch radii and neck profiles; authentic vintage-style pickups and hardware; improved playing action ideal for today’s alternative styles; and more.
Guild Newark Street M-75 Aristocrat features:
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Shape: Guild M-75
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Purfling: Black/Ivory White (Top Only)
- Body Depth: 2″ (50.8 mm)
- Body Length: 17.25″ (438mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13.5″ (343mm)
- Body Binding: Ivory White with Black/White Purfling (Top Only)
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft “U”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: 6105 (.055″ Tall x .090″ Wide)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Blocks
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.45″ (240 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5″ (622 mm)
- Headstock: Newark St.™
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Ivory White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Guild “Frequency Tested” Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Guild “Frequency Tested” Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Guild Floating Adjusto-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- String Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Opaque Plexi Pickguard with Guild® Logo
- Color: Antique Burst and now Black
Don’t forget the cool Deluxe Guild Hardshell Case. Just a clean as the guitar. The Blue interior is beautiful and has the shown case candy. See pic 12….
This guitar is beautiful but sold as-is no returns as its used. However, I have been hand picking my customers guitars for over 18 years now and they all loved the guitars I found them. This gorgeous Guild Aristocrat is certainly not going to be an exception.
Thanks for checking out our cool guitars.
Mike at Lawman Guitars