- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2016 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Sonic Blue White Case All Case Candy
Have a question? Ask the experts.
Email Now or Call (515) 864-6136.
Out of stock
The Eric Johnson Strat! Very few musical artists are ever able to achieve a true signature style - a sometimes undefinable sound which makes comparisons to other musicians impossible. But Texas guitarist Eric Johnson comes as close as any musician from the past 25 years. Eric is also known for his perfectionism and dedicated search for an ultimate guitar. Now Fender has released the long-awaited Eric Johnson Signature Model Stratocaster guitar. The brainchild of Johnson himself, this new model is designed with Eric's own personal features and preferences, and it is made possible because of his expressed desire to give something back to the collectors, players, and fans who have supported him throughout his career.
Fender Eric Johnson Signature Model Stratocaster at a Glance:
- Made with the finest woods available
- Custom pickups wound to Eric's specifications
- Vintage tremolo and '57-style features
Made with the finest woods available
The Eric Johnson Signature Model Fender Stratocaster guitar is built from some of the finest materials available. The light 2-piece alder body is dressed in a very thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, and the 1-piece quartersawn maple neck sports a 12" fingerboard radius, 21 highly polished frets, and a soft V-shaped neck profile.
Custom pickups wound to Eric's specifications
Additional features on the Eric Johnson Strat include staggered vintage-style machine heads (thus eliminating the need for a string tree), custom pickups with countersink screws that are wound to Eric's specifications, and a highly contoured body and neck.
Vintage tremolo and '57-style features
The Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster comes with a parchment '57-style pickguard, a 5-way pickup switch, master volume, neck tone, and bridge tone controls, and a vintage tremolo with five tremolo springs.
Fender Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Features:
- 1-piece quartersawn soft V-shaped maple or Rosewood neck
- 2-piece deep-contoured '57-style lightweight alder body
- 12" radius fingerboard
- Height-staggered vintage-style tuners eliminate the need for string trees
- Vintage tremolo with silver-painted block and '57-style string recess
- 3 tremolo springs and no-back tremolo cover plate
- Deluxe blonde hardshell case included with brown ends
- Many colors with nitrocellulose finish
- 21 highly polished medium-jumbo frets
- 1-ply parchment pickguard
- 25.5" scale length
- 3 Special Design Custom Shop Eric Johnson pickups
- Master volume, neck tone, and bridge tone controls
- Nickel/chrome hardware
You could easily make the case that Fender electric guitars were responsible - at least in great part - for the birth of modern rock 'n' roll. Originally designed to be easier to build, Leo Fender's masterpieces, which include classics like the Stratocaster, the Telecaster, and the original Precision Bass, were at the core of a musical revolution that spawned everything from surf to country to punk!
In the 1960s, when Fender guitars first hit bandstands and stages all around the country, it was astonishing to see that trademark Fender maple neck and fingerboard. Though the company eventually offered rosewood fingerboards as standard or optional on its entire line of instruments, those first blonde necks really shook things up. Others have picked up on the maple neck theme, but it's clearly yet another of Leo Fender's firsts.
Sold as is no returns as its used, however, I have been hand picking my customers instruments for over 20 years now and they all loved the guitars I found for them. This cool Strat will certainly not be an exception.